Monday, August 8, 2011

Saturday Fun

Last Saturday Mom, Lindsay, Josh, and I went shopping. I usually don't take money with me when we go to Target or the bookstore or wherever. Just because, if I have it there to spend, I'll more than likely find something to spend it on. So, it's not very often that I actually have some with me to spend... if I want. ;)  And, as you'll see, Saturday I brought money with me... and spent it. ;)

First we went to Hastings where I got these:








I know I could have gotten them cheaper somewhere else, but I loved the cover art! Especially Waverley's. :)


Then we went to Beall's, where I got these:





Okay, y'all need to know that two pairs were $6.00, one was $7.20, and the last was $3.00!! Yes, they were having a big sale. I am very happy with my purchases. Cheap purchases, I might add. ;)

On the way home we stopped at Sonic for Happy Hour, and the fun day ended with my all time favorite meal- hamburgers and French fries. So good! :)

Did you have a good weekend?

~Haley

3 comments:

Shannon said...

What lovely finds! It is always good to come home with new suprises and knowing that you got a good price on them! Glad to hear that you had a wonderful weekend! We enjoyed to cool waters of the beach and time with my family over the weekend...

In Christ,
~Shannon~

Unknown said...

Those books are absolutetly beautiful! I love old pictures like those. And the earrings are pretty too. I like the second pair. :)

Sarah Holman said...

Sounds like a great day!