Thursday, August 19, 2010

What I've Been Doing...

Well, when I posted last I didn't know it was going to be for the last time in almost 2 weeks! Sorry about that.  Although not planned, the blogging break was nice and I enjoyed it. So, I guess y'all are wondering what I've been doing. I'll tell you.

First of all, Pop took me and my siblings to see Inception last weekend. I thought it was really cool! I liked it a lot, but it's one of those movies you have to see at least twice before you really get everything about it. Now we're waiting for it to come out on DVD, so we can get it from Netflix. ;)


Yesterday I got my hair cut. I was thinking, to match my bangs up with the rest of my hair, I would have to go to my chin, but it turns out my bangs were to my my shoulders, so I only had to go to my shoulders. I measured it, and I had exactly 12'" cut off. I'm going to donate it. It will be my third or fourth time to donate it. :) Here's a before and after picture:


Also, school has been keeping me busy. I'm glad to get back into the routine, though. I like summer break, it's really nice for a little while,  but after a while you just get bored! I do, anyway. ;)

So, now you know what I've been up to!

Love and hugs to you all!

~Haley

9 comments:

Taylor said...

Hi Haley!
You were missed while you were gone, but it sounds like you had a pretty nice break. =)

I know what you mean about Inception being one of those movies you have to watch twice. That's exactly what I was thinking after I saw it. It was a pretty good movie though. ;)

Wow, your hair got really long! I love the new cut. It looks really cute on you! And that's great that you were able to donate it. I never have done that, but I'm sure I could because my hair is SO long right now. It would be hard for me to cut it all off though... I love my hair! :D

Anyway, I'm glad you're back!

Love & Hugs,
---Taylor---

Ivania said...

FINALLY! lol Welcome back!
I love your hair Haley...although I like long hair better, it looks good on you!
xo

Shannon said...

Your haircut is so cute! I love it! It makes you look very cheerful too! School is very good to return to, and I have neglected blogging as well, enjoying the break too. May the Lord bless your school year.....

Blessings,
~Shannon~

Allison said...

Your haircut is really cute! I got mine cut a few weeks ago and it's about the same length as yours. :)

I also don't think I've seen a picture of you since you got your braces off! Congrats...it's worth it, isn't it? ;) You have a beautiful smile!

Unknown said...

I love your haircut, Haley! School breaks are fun, but I love doing school work too. :-) Hope you had a blessed day!

Caleb said...

I've heard so much about Inception and really want to see it. My grandfather and uncle went to see it and said it was the best movie they've watched in a long time. Most of the reviews for it are 5/5, so I'm really looking forward to it. I'll probably wait for the DVD and order it from Hollywood or something... but it looks awesome. :D

Lindsay said...

Okay, let's see:

{1} Yes, I will definitely have to see "Inception" *at least* one more time before I really understand it. (As you know! ;D)

{2} Your new 'do is SO cute. Now... if I could only decide what to do with my hair. O.o

{3} I can't believe you started school this early. To me, August is still summertime. HA!

And... I know I haven't commented on any of your posts in such a long time. You're probably thinking it's weird that I left you a comment this time, but oh well! ;)

Love from your sis,
-- Lindsay <3

Eldarwen said...

I love Inception!! :D Surprisingly (this usually doesn't happen with me) I understood it the first time. And I saw it in the theater. Usually when I see a movie in the theater I get home and I can't really remember much of it. I don't know why. :) But I love this movie!! :D

Your hair is adorable!! LOVE it! I got your letter, but I haven't sent a reply yet. I'm sorry about that. I am working on one, though! :D Love ya!

Love,
Eldarwen

Rachel said...

Aww, LOVE your new haircut! :) It's amazing what a haircut can do for a girl. ;) HeHe! I love that people can donate their hair to places...such a nice thing to do. :)

Blessings Haley! :D
~Rachel~