Monday, June 6, 2011

just more rambling

Strawberries. Okay, these are my favorite fruit and we got some the other day. Can I say good? They're delicious all by themselves!  :)



The other day I got out one of my sister's puzzles and now I'm almost finished with it. Maybe I'll post a picture of it when I'm finished. But, just to let you know, there's a border piece missing.  I don't know how it could have gotten lost, but it did.




Food Network. Okay, let's just say that, along with my mom, sister, and brother, I watch way too much of Food Network. I guess our favorite shows would have to be Chopped, Dinner Impossible, and Chefs Vs. City, because those are the ones we record. But as of last night The Next Food Network Star is thrown into the mix and I know that's going to be a favorite also. Lindsay and I recorded and watched it last night. I got a feel for who I may want to win and quickly decided who I don't want to win. Oh, one of the people I really didn't want to win got eliminated last night, so yay! On to other things...



Klondike bars are really good. I had my first one ever a couple of weeks ago. So far my favorite is the cookies and cream bar. The perfect warm weather dessert. ;)


And last but not least "Mean", by Taylor Swift. This is on the radio all the time right now. At first I didn't really like it, but now I do. I like the music video, too. ;)




Okay, so in this post I covered food, fun, TV, more food, and music. I've got school to do, though, so have to be going now. Talk to y'all soon!

~Haley

8 comments:

Keykeeper said...

Oh, I *love* Chopped. Another favorite would have to be Challenge. Me & my sister can really get into cheering for specific people on these shows. Perhaps kind of pathetic in a way.:P

Eldarwen said...

Mmm, strawberries! Yummy! ;)

Don't you just hate it when there's a puzzle piece missing and you can't find it? Especially when it's a brand new, never been opened before, puzzle!

I have never watched the Food Network. I usually just watch American Idol and Castle, and those are over for this year. :(

I don't think I've ever eaten and Klondike bar. Looks good though! :)

Oh, oh, oh!! I love Taylor's song, "Mean"!! It's my new favorite by her!! :D

xoxo
Love you!

Lindsay said...

Fun post, sista! Yeah, Next Food Network Star is gonna be sooo fun to watch. I can't wait till next week's episode! ;D

<3

Unknown said...

Strawberries are my favorite fruit too! They're so delicious. Klondike bars are really good too. I haven't had one in a while, so that gives me an excuse to get one. :) I love Taylor Swift's song Mean. It's so fun. Cute post!

♥ Kimmi's Korner ♥ said...

Mmmm! Those strawberries look so yummy! I <3 food network!! Theres just some much to watch on there!!:)
Kimmi

Alexandra! said...

Yum!
I'm in love with strawberries!

Callie said...

(really late comment) I LOOOVE Food Network Star! And so does my brother. We both want Penny to go home, but I assume that she won't for a while because the Judges like her, her food, and she adds drama to the show.
I really like Orchid and Whitney, I want one of them to win. Yeah, I'm obsessed with the show! lol. I really don't like Chris either....

Haley said...

I know exactly how y'all feel about Penny. She is definitely my worst person on there, but I know she won't go home for a while. I don't like Chris either. ;) He just seems immature to me. The ones I really do like are Orchid, Whitney, Vic, and Jeff. ;) Thanks for the comment! :)

~Haley