Sunday, July 12, 2009

We're Back!

Well, as you can tell, we are back home. It was a very long week full of driving but we came home with some great news... Pop got the job! To say the least, we are excited. The area is just beautiful, has perfect weather, and is away from the city. The coming weeks are going to be very busy and hectic, but we can't wait for them!

This week we are going to try to get our house on the market, find out when we can go back up there to look for a house, and probably start the packing/throwing away part.

My sister took 387 pictures on the trip, so if you want to see some just go
here. She hasn't posted any yet, but will soon. She's definitely the photographer in the family.

Something happend to me and my sisters on the trip that I thought would never ever happen, but I'll save that for another blog post because I need to go soon and you know how I like to go into detail about everything. :) I'll give y'all a hint though, it had to do with a hotel. Any guesses? ;)


I have to go now! I hope everyone is having a blessed Sunday!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I am soooo happy for you all! Praise God! =:D You'll have to be sure (or at least Lindsay will) to take lot's of pictures of your new house and moving in! =:D Hmm, I have no idea....jumping on the beds? Lol!

Many Blessings!
~Rachel~

CreatedToBe said...

I am so happy for ya'll. I have been praying that your Daddy would get the job. Even though I don't know your family. You are are family in Christ. Have fun packing and getting ready to move.
In Christ,
Bridget