Saturday, July 25, 2009

Busy, Busy...

I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting very much lately, but we have been non-stop I just haven't had the time. I'll tell everyone what we've been up to.

Yesterday
my sister met her pen pal. They've been writing each other for about four years and are great friends, so it was really neat. I was excited because Lindsay's pen pal had a sister who was my age and we became quick friends and decided to write each other. :) Me and Lindsay spent the day with them doing some fun things before they came over to have dinner with our family. They are such a sweet and Godly family, it was a privelege to meet them.

Then with moving. We got the house on the market last week and are really hoping and praying for a quick sale. One thing's for sure, it stays pretty neat this way! ;)

Last week we had three moving guys from three different moving companies come over and give us an estimate on how much it will cost them to move us. We decided to let the moving company pack the house instead of packing it ourselves. Mom doesn't have very fond memories of our last move. Let's just say she waited two weeks before we were supposed to move to start packing and we girls were too small to help her very much. So she was panicking by the time the moving truck pulled up 'cause she still had some things to pack!

Also we got a new van yesterday! Yay! After using the same one for fifteen years it is quite a change and will take some getting use to. We actually ended up getting the same kind our friend let us use when going up to the place we are moving to. We just loved it so much!

We are going to head back up there to look for a house tomorrow and will be gone for a week. Hopefully we will find one that we like, because we don't have much time until we move up there. If we don't find one then we'll have to rent, which wouldn't be that bad. But it would just be wonderful and a big blessing if we could find one fairly easy.

I have to go now, it's supper time!


11 comments:

T.J. said...

I heard but I forgot... where are yall movin?

Haley said...

Hey T.J.,
Well, for safety reasons I would rather not let the whole blogging world know where I live/will live. Sorry!

~Haley

T.J. said...

ok I figured thats what it was

Anonymous said...

Hi Haley!
Thank you for the sweet post about us! We loved meeting you too! I hope we can come visit you all at your new home sometime! We miss you already!

I pray you have a safe trip this week!

~"You know who" (lol =D!)

Haley said...

Hey Shelby!
Oh I know, we miss y'all too! Yeah, I REALLY hope that y'all will be able to come and visit us sometime. That would be really neat and tons of fun!! :) Thanks for commenting and your prayers!

Your friend,
Haley

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! I hope to hear all about your trip this week when you get back. Be careful!

Your friend,
~Shelby

LocaChica said...

It's fantastic that your family got a new van. We need a new one really bad too, although we haven't had it for 15 years yet!
I've been super busy too, everybody is during the Summer months.
Locachica

Mrs. E said...

Sounds like you have been one busy, busy girl!! :) Hope you have
a sweet and blessed week!!!

Love~ Miss Jen

George said...

Hi Haley!
I started reading your blog a few months ago and I am enjoying it! Thank you! I also enjoy that we share the same name with the same spelling. :) I am praying for your move! I understand because my family moved about 7-8 months ago.
Many blessings,
Haley

Elizabeth J. said...

I'm glad your family has been blessed with a new vehicle.=) I'm sure it will be great.

P.S. Would you like to be added to my blogroll?

Sarah Holman said...

I hope that the move goes well.