Saturday, August 1, 2009

Home Again...But Not For Long

Hey everyone,
This past week went by so fast, I can't believe it's already Saturday! This is going to be a really short post because I'm in a hurry, so if it doesn't make too much sense, that's why.

Okay, we found a house that we really liked and put an offer in, but ended up not getting it. Although it's definitely disappointing we know that the Lord only closed that door because he has something better waiting for us.

We looked at twenty-two houses in three days. It doesn't seem like looking at houses would be tiring, but it is! It might be fun at first, but after a while it's boring and if you can't find anything you like, it's also kind of depressing.

Since we didn't get that house we're going to head back up there tomorrow morning to have another go at it. We're just trying to keep from renting because in our situation that would make things pretty complicated.

I have to go, clothes need to be washed and bags packed up again. Bye again for another week!

Oh, sorry I can't respond to comments right now, I hope y'all understand!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still praying for you and your fmaily, Haley. Be careful!

Your friend,
~Shelby

Jenna said...

Wow, 22 houses in 3 days...I'm praying for your family that you'll be able to find one that is just perfect for you:)

Blessings,
Jenna