Thursday, August 13, 2009

An Award And Some News

Hello everyone,
I received this cute little award from
Sarah H. Thank you so much, Sarah, I like it!


I am now going to award:

McKenzie Elizabeth

Lindsay


Okay, I'm sorry I haven't posted this week, but my Blogger page was messed up for a couple of days so I couldn't.

We are going to take another trip! This time it's to see our grandparents. Yeah, remember when the tires on our van had leaks? Well we never were able to schedule another visit. We will be leaving tomorrow and getting home on Sunday.


And just so everyone knows, it looks like the moving company will be packing us. I'm sorry I'm so back and forth on just about everything, but that's literally how we are here. One day we'll decide on one thing, the next we'll change our mind.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

Blessings,




7 comments:

Rachel said...

Safe travels! I hope you have a grand time with your grandparents! =:) And we understand, moving and house hunting can be very busy and crazy work! =;)

Love and Hugs!
~Rachel~

Anonymous said...

Wow, your blog award is beautiful, you deserve it!

Oh, that explains why you didn't post. Yeah, my page has done that to me a few times before. And to my sister. It's pretty frustrating when it does, isn't it? Well, at least it's working now!

Your friend,
~Shelby~

Arianna said...

I hope your visit with your grandparents goes well! :)

Haley said...

Thanks for being so understanding, Rachel!

Love,
~Haley

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Thanks Shelby, you're too kind.

Yes, it is frustraing. I'm really glad it fixed itself up.

Your friend,
Haley

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks Arianna, I think we'll have a lot of fun! :)

Much love,
Haley

Anonymous said...

Hi Haley! I just wanted to let you know that I'm sending your letter this morning when we leave. We're going out of town for a few days, too. We'll be at a lake house. Some friends of ours own it and they're letting us stay there.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know. Bye!

Love & Hugs,
~Shelby :)

Haley said...

Thanks for letting me know, Shelby. I'll look forward to reading it when we come home. :)

That sounds like fun! I hope ya'll have a wonderful time!

Many blessings,
Haley

Mrs. E said...

Sweet travels... dear Haley! :)
Oh... and Congratulations on your
wonderful award!!

Love~ Miss Jen

P.S.
Please....do stop
by "Blessed Femina"
and enter for some
fabulous music!