Sunday, August 9, 2009

Finally Home...

For those of you who don't know, we left yet again for another trip last Monday and got back yesterday afternoon. To say the least it was a successful trip because we found a house we liked and were able to get it! Everyone is really excited! :) That was a huge blessing and answer to prayers!

We have decided that, although we need to be out of here in three weeks, it would be best if we packed...everything. That will keep us really busy! I think we're just going to spend today resting and relaxing (as much as possible) and then look into getting lots of boxes Monday so we can start all that packing.


Thank you everyone for taking the time to pray for me and my family! We really, really appreciate each and every one of them. Thanks again!!

Okay, I just wanted to update everyone a little on what's been happening here. Y'all are probably really tired of hearing about it so if you are, sorry! I promise I'll try to post some other things soon.

For Him,


8 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Hugs & Prayers, dear friend!

Love~ Miss Jen

LocaChica said...

Thanks for updating! I'm not tired of hearing it at all :) I've been gone for over a week so I'm trying to catch up on reading all the posts that have happened while I was gone

Allison said...

So excited that you guys found a house! Praying that everything will go smoothly!

Haley said...

Miss Jen,
Thanks for another sweet comment!

Blessings,
Haley

~

Adria,
Oh, I know how it is trying to catch up on all the posts you've missed! Thanks for the comment! :)

Love and hugs,
Haley

~

Allison,
Thanks for the prayers!

Much love,
Haley

~

Sorry it took me a little while to respond to y'alls comments!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, packing was the hardest part with us. Of course, I had so much stuff when I was little, that it took weeks of just packing my bedroom things. LOL =D! We're still praying for y'all, Haley.

Your friend,
~Shelby

Haley said...

Yes, when we moved over here I was small and had tons of stuff, also! It seems like little kids always have so many things!

Oh, I sent you a letter this morning. :)

Love and hugs,
Haley

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! I was "junk collector" when I was little. Well, that's just what my mom called me.

Okay, I'll be checking the mail everyday.

Your Friend,
~Shelby

Haley said...

Yeah, I was definitely the "junk collector" in the family for a long time, but finally grew out of it! ;)

Your Friend,
Haley