Wednesday, September 23, 2009

~ My Ten Things ~


My sister Lindsay and Caleb tagged me! This tag seems to be very popular lately and looks fun!


Here are the directions:

1. Say thanks and link to the person who gave you the award. (Thank you, Lindsay and Caleb!) :)

2. Share ten "honest" things about yourself.

3. Award this to seven people who's blog design/content you admire or who have encouraged you, and inform them of their win and of the rules of this award.

~

1. I do not like coffee. No, I've never actually tried it, but it doesn't smell very good.

2. I usually prefer cooking or baking alone than with other people.

3. I've gotten very behind in blogging lately. Yes, there are so many posts I didn't read this week and, well, I haven't posted, so... Yeah, I'm behind!

4. I've been busy freezing apples and peaches and making peach preserves. Yes, and it's a lot of fun! :) This is my first year to actually do anything like that, but I like that kind of stuff and no one else in the family does so I've been busy in the kitchen!

5. I love picking up cats and smaller dogs! Neither of our cats like it though, and if I'm not careful I'll receive a nip or scratch! Yikes!! The funny part is that our dog doesn't mind it one bit! Yes, there's something wrong with this picture.

6. I go and play outside with my brother almost every day. He appreciates it and we have tons of fun together! :)

7. I like to play them, but will not watch sports. It just seems like such a waste of time, especially if your team loses.

8. I am going to learn Spanish this school year. I am excited about it and can't wait to start!

9. I use to be a very messy person, but not anymore!!

10. My two favorite Christian music artists are Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith.

~

Okay, that's ten! And, just so you know, it took me a long time to think of all those!


I am going to have to break the last rule because everyone I know has already done the tag! But, if anyone sees this and wants to do it, feel free!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Haley! I enjoyed reading that very much. I like reading tags. They're so much fun to read and do. :) I'm learning Spanish this school year, too. I'm doing a computer program called Rosetta Stone. It's fun! I enjoy playing outside, too. I don't like watching sports, but I like playing them, and I don't like coffee either. It smells good to me, but I've recently drank a frappiccino (or, however you spell that) and it wasn't very good. :(

Love and hugs from your friend,
~Shelby

Haley said...

Hey Shelby!
Thanks! Rosetta Stone is what I am going to do, also. I just remembered that I have had a Starbucks before, so I can say without a doubt that I don't like coffee! :)

Much love,
Haley

LocaChica said...

I hope your spanish studies go well this year-I've been stuyding it for about two years, and am *pretty close* to fluent. It's a really neat language, and soo fun to sing in!
I enjoy watching sports..but I definitely understand what you mean, I hate it when my teams/people(in individual sports) lose!
I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed reading your ten things. I don't care for coffee either but I love the smell of it! I am not the biggest of fan of cooking with other people, unless my mom is teaching me something or we are baking Christmas cookies!

Haley said...

Adria,
Wow, it sounds like you're pretty good at it! Hmmm, singing in Spanish just sounds fun. :)
Thanks for commenting! I really like your blog, too!

Love and hugs,
Haley

~

Maggie,
Thanks! Yeah, I think baking Chritmas cookies would have to be an exception for me also! :)

Much love,
~Haley

Anonymous said...

Hi Haley! I sent your letter this afternoon, so it's on the way!

Love & hugs from your friend,
~Shelby

Haley said...

Okay, I'll be looking for it! :)