Saturday, September 12, 2009

We're Moved In!

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to post a little something to let y'all know how the move went. Well, it went as smoothly as possible and we're now just busy with all the unpacking. There were boxes everywhere at first but, bit by bit, we're finding a place for everything and the boxes are disappearing. I think that we've made good progress this past week and am just glad that this time we came here to stay and don't have to leave again!


Well, it's getting late and I have lots of things to do still, so "see" y'all later!

Good Night,


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the move went smoothly!

Haley said...

Thanks Maggie! :)

Katie said...

I'm so glad every things going smoothly! I can't wait to hear more about whats happening.
Love,
~Katie

Haley said...

Hey Katie,
Thanks for the comment! I'm sorry I haven't e-mailed you back yet. I know you understand, but I really need to! :)

Hugs,
Haley

Mrs. E said...

How wonderful!!!
May the Lord richly bless your new home!

Love~ Jen

Haley said...

Thanks Miss Jen!