Thursday, December 17, 2009

More Awards And A Very Long Tag

Gee-wiz, I let this stuff pile up way too much!


These are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Copy the award
3. Post it on your blog
4. Tell us 7 things your readers don't know
5. Link 7 new bloggers as recipiants
6. Notify the winners of their award with a comment on their blog
7. Keep on sharing the light of Christ with others!

Here are my seven things:

1. Instead of getting everyone in the family a seperate present for Christmas, I got one big present for everyone this year! I'll tell you what it is after Christmas! ;) Let me just say this, we've all wanted it for a long time! :)

2. I always have math done by seven o'clock.

3. Sue Thomas F.B. Eye is my favorite show.

4. I think Christmas day is the best day of the year!

5. I don't like hot chocolate. I have no idea why I don't, but I just never really have.

6. When I get on the computer I either listen to my LOTR playlist or my random one. ;)
7. I am very gullible.

I now award/tag:



Eldarwen, Lindsay, and Taylor all awarded me with this award! Thanks y'all, this is one of my favorites! :) I now award:

~

Now for a very long tag!

List seven songs that you are into right now.
1. Hoop Dee Doo- Perry Como
2. Who I Am - Jessica Andrews
3. Pelennor Fields- The Two Towers
4. Lux Aeterna- The Lord of The Rings
5. The Auctioneer- Leroy Van Dyke
6. Oh Johnny, Oh Johnny!- The Andrew Sisters
7. Straw Hat Song- Desi Arnaz

What kind of a car do you want when you're older? I have no clue!

Where do you want to live when you're older? As long as it's in the mountains I'll be happy. :)

Do you want to go to college? Nope. If I do anything it will be something like College Plus
, but not even that really appeals to me right now. Maybe when I get older I'll want to do it.

How many siblings do you have? Two older sisters and a younger brother.

How many children do you want to have when you're married? A lot!

Boys or girls? Both!

City girl or country girl? Country, definitley.

Gourmet meals or steak with salad? Steak with salad.

Flying or driving? I've never flown before. The thing I'd want to do the most is ride a train, but since that's not a choice I'll say I'd rather fly.

Bike riding or swimming? Bike riding.

Sports or no sports? Okay, this question is like in every tag! How many times do I have to say I like to play sports, but I don't like to watch them!

Books or movies? Both!

School or chores? Well, probably chores.

Inside or outside? Usually outside.

Wednesday or Sunday? Sunday!

Friends or Family? Both!

Fried or scrambled eggs? Scrambled. I haven't had scrambled eggs in like four months cause I fixed them too much for a while and burned myself out on them.

Pancakes or cereal? Pancakes, definitely! I never have liked cereal and haven't had any in like six months!

Big meal or something small? Big meal, probably.

Movie or TV show? Usually movie, but I do like to watch "Sue Thomas F.B. Eye," "Doc", and "I Love Lucy."

Thing to do outside? I either read or play with Josh and/or Toby

Favorite meal? What kind of a question is that? Well, if I have to answer, it would have to be Thanksgiving dinner.

Place to read a good book? Outside in the middle of the fruit trees.

What is your favorite vegetable? Potatoes or "PO-TA-TOES!" like Sam would say. :)

Where do you want to live when you graduate? At home, until I get married.

What time or day do you like the best? Morning because that's when I get the most done.

What is your favorite flower? Probably roses, but I'd have to think about it.

What is your favorite weapon? The Bible!

Do you like sports? Why is this question in the tag if there's another question asking the same thing above it?

Do you like writing? Yes.

What is your favorite month? December!

Do you like adventure? Yep.

Do you collect anything? I guess so.

What do you collect? Pens, stationary, cards, and stickers.

Do you live near your grandparents? No, that's why I write to them.

Are you bored of this? Not really.

Okay, I tag anyone who's willing to spend the time to answer the questions! :)


Merry CHRISTmas everyone!

- Haley

3 comments:

Allison said...

Well, thank you Haley! I REALLY appreciate it!
--Allison

LocaChica said...

That was fun!

Katie said...

Oops I forgot about this. Thank you for the award Haley!
Blessings,
~Katie