Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

Can you believe it's already 2010?! Well, it almost is. :) The year seemed to go by pretty fast, didn't it? My mom always says the older you get the faster the years go by. :) I guess that's pretty true.

New Year's Eve night is the only night of the year when I know I'm going to stay up past twelve o'clock! ;) We always greet the new year with lots of sparkling cider! Mmm... :)

Well, I hope everyone's had a good year, because I sure have!

~Haley

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I have had a wonderful year, thank you!! Time does seem to pass MUCH quicker as we get older...sometimes I wish that I was still 4:)

Blessings on the new year!
~Jenna

Elizabeth J. said...

I agree with your Mom's statement.=) Happy New Year!

Taylor said...

Happy New Year, Haley! :)

~Love,
Taylor