Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Birthday, Josh!!

Today is my little brother Josh's birthday! He is turning ten years old! Josh, you are funny, handsome, cute (please don't get mad at me for saying that!), sweet, a hard worker, an excellent artist, and not so little anymore (he's as tall as I am now!).



Today, for his birthday meal he originally wanted fried chicken with macaroni and cheese and some biscuits, but since it's a Sunday and we'll be getting home from church kind of late to fix that (not to mention we don't have everything for it), he said it would be fine if we just ordered pizza. Also, we've had a lot of cakes lately, so instead of the regular homemade cake, he's going to get an ice cream cake. I haven't had a piece of one of those in years and years, so I'm about as excited as he is about getting one. ;)



Anyway Josh, I just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday!
~Haley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Josh!

Taylor said...

I'm glad y'all get to enjoy eating an ice cream cake... they are so good! ;) Happy birthday, Josh!!

~Love,
Taylor

Eldarwen said...

Happy Birthday, Josh! I'm so happy for you! :) Enjoy that pizza and ice-cream cake! Caldirwen got one of those for her birthday and it was deeee-licious!! ;)

Hugs,
Eldarwen

Mrs. E said...

Happy Birthday~ Josh! :)

Blessings~ Jen