Friday, January 15, 2010

What I Did for Marshmallow Creme

Get ready for another random post!


This morning, I was getting some toffee cappuccino drink that Pop brought home from work (some lady gave it to him for Christmas). I just discovered that marshmallow creme is the best topping for it. So yesterday I opened the jar of creme and today I tried to get some more. But there was one little problem: the top was stuck. I had forgotten to wipe all the creme off the rim when I opened it yesterday, so it all dried and it was really, really, really stuck! I spent close to 45 minutes trying to get the thing opened. I finally went downstairs and asked my sister to try and she couldn't open it either. There was only one thing left to do: put a hole in the top. Well, I managed to put about five holes in the top, and I finally got my marshmallow creme and put it on my now cold drink. So now I have a jar of marshmallow creme with a bunch of holes in the top and creme oozing out with a spoon sticking in the middle of it. Needless to say, I'm gonna have to throw it away, but I was determined to have that ooey-gooey goodness with my toffee drink. So that is what I did for marshmallow creme. :)

~ Haley

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT, is funny! =D
~Stephanie

LocaChica said...

LOL. Wow, you're a dedicated person, Haley! Everytime I get on your blog, I HAVE to comment on how I love the look, background, etc.!

Eldarwen said...

Oh my, sounds like you had a challenging morning! LOL =D

Hugs,
Eldarwen

Sarah Holman said...

How fun :)

Eldarwen said...

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY, HALEY!

Myranda Roberson said...

That is SO funny!!!!!
Btw
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moriah said...

That's hilarious! Although, I'm sorry you ended up with a cold drink. :/