Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Really Fun Game of Trouble

Josh got a Star Wars version of Trouble for his birthday and was really excited about it. So, me and Lindsay and him played a game of it last night, and boy was it fun (and funny!). Well, Lindsay is pretty competitive when it comes to games. Not in a bad way... we all love it! She always says the funniest things and makes us laugh really hard! She's just hilarious!

So, we were getting towards the end of the game, and Lindsay was just about to win! Then I got my last little guy out and kept getting closer and closer to her, and she all of a sudden said, "Oh, this is getting so messy!" None of us knew what she meant, not even her, but we all laughed our heads off anyway! In the end I sent her guy back home and Josh won. Don't ask where I placed, 'cause it was third. We had a lot of fun, but I guess you would just have to be there. :)

- Haley

7 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Sounds like so much fun, Haley! :D I'm so glad Josh enjoyed his present. :)

Hugs,
Eldarwen

Shelby said...

Hi Haley! I'm glad Josh had a good birthday! :) Do you remember when we all played Apples To Apples? That was tons of fun! :D Happy [late] Birthday Josh! ;)

Love & hugs from your friend,
~Shelby

Haley said...

Remember, how could I forget?! Talk about fun, fun, fun! :)

Love,
~Haley

Shelby said...

Oh yes, "fun, fun, fun" doesn't even begin to describe it! lol =D

Love,
~Shelby

Rachel said...

Hello Haley! :D Firstly, thank you so much for your and Lindsay's card! :d It was so sweet and just made my day! :D I thought it was so special of the both of you to each write me a little note. :) Thank you ever so much dear! :D

Happy Birthday to you Josh! :D It looks like you had a good one! :)

I saw Lindsay post a picture of that game, my brothers would love that (future gift idea!)! ;D Lol!Boy, it sounds like a lot of fun! :D We like to play games a lot here too, not sure how competitive we are, but we do our best. ;) HeHe! I know I'm not very competitive any more. :) I used to be though. ;) Glad you all had such a fun time together! :D

Blessing to you!
Love and Hugs!
~Rachel~

Haley said...

Oh, your welcome! It was just darling of you to think of us like you did! Thanks!And thanks for such a sweet comment! :)

Love and hugs,
Haley

Eldarwen said...

Hi Haley! I just wanted to let you know that I awarded you at my blog. :)

Hugs,
Eldarwen