Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Bourne Trilogy

Okay, so what do I say about these movies? I can't think of anything else but they are great, terrific, very action packed (which I absolutely love), really cool, and definitely some of my favorites!


A couple of nights ago Mom, Pop, and I were watchig the last one on TV. It was pretty dumb to watch it because, although I'd seen the last one four or five times, I'd never seen the first two, Mom had never seen any of them, and Pop had seen them all.  After five minutes of commercials (and they were still going strong) Pop suggested just putting the dvd's in. We put Bourne Identity in, and liked that one so much we went right ahead and put  Bourne Supremacy in.


We weren't able to watch Bourne Ultimatum last night, so we'll probably watch it tonight. I can't wait to watch it and know what's going on. ;)

Oh, and in case you're wondering, I am convinced he's the best fighter ever.

Who doesn't like a guy who can handle a gun?


I really liked Marie.



Do any of y'all know who this is? It's Karl Urban- aka Eomer in The Two Towers and The Return of the King. Josh figured that out. ;) He was bad in these, though. :( You can pretty much figure that out by looking at the picture. He looks mean there.






I really liked the music in these, too. It went perfectly with the movies. John Powell did a great job! I want the soundtracks.

Have you seen them? If so, did you like them as much as I did?

~Haley

9 comments:

Hannah Mary said...

Yes! I love those movies so much! I saw them for the first time a few months ago, and they are some of my favorite movies!

~Hannah

P.S I love your blog's Christmas look! It's really pretty!

Taylor said...

Yes!! I looove these movies. :) We own all three of them too. My favorite is definitely the Ultimatum -- it's so awesome!

Taylor said...

Oh! And I had NO idea that was Eomer from LOTR. That is too funny. :D

Callie said...

I've seen the first two, but not the last one. We don't have it. I sorta liked them. ;)

Miss Laurie said...

I really enjoy these films they are my favorite "action" films! I love the mystery behind it all and Jason Bourne is quite a likable character.
My brother gave me the whole set for Christmas a few years ago so I usually get the desire to watch them around Christmas and New Years. What fun! :)

Susannah said...

I love these movies SO much. Jason Bourne is awesome, no doubt about it. And I love Eomer as a bad guy. :)

Leah Marie said...

i watched one of those. i kinda lost interest though, because marie died. haha i watched to the end though. it would probably help if i did it in order.! so someday i'm going to watch them all. in order. :]

Eldarwen said...

Ohmygosh! I love these movies!! I have a crush on Matt Damon, er, Jason Bourne. Shh! Don't tell anyone. ;P I love the whole toaster/fan/newspaper/gas-pipe-thingy/bomb! Awesomeness! Isn't he just the greatest at coming up with stuff on the spot?!

Love bunches,
Eldarwen

The Rush Blog said...

I won't deny that I'm a big fan of the "BOURNE" movies, especially the second film - "THE BOURNE SUPREMACY". Mind you, it's not perfect. Paul Greengrass' introduction of the shaky cam did not exactly appeal to me. The first movie seemed to drag a bit in the middle of the story. And the third movie - the one considered the best by fans and critics - had plot holes that many seemed to have overlooked.

But I'm still a fan.