Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Movies I've Seen Lately

Josh has finally gotten me and Lindsay to watch some of his superhero movies with him. And you know what? I've actually liked the ones I've seen. Them being-

Iron Man 1 and 2-



I love Robert Downey Jr.'s hair in the Iron Man movies! He's had some pretty bad styles and this one is definitely my favorite.


Aren't they cute together?


Now I'm looking forward to Iron Man 3 in 2013! It's supposed to be the last of the Iron Man movies, so it'll be a trilogy. Too bad it has to be so far away. ;)

Me and Lindsay got the Iron Man soundtrack with our Swagbucks and it's really good! :)


Batman Begins-


I really liked this one. It was more of a serious movie, but it was good. The casting was great!

Christian Bale made a great Bruce Wayne/Batman


Cillian Murphy was a good Dr. Jonothan Crane/Scarecrow


And Katie Holmes was a good Rachel Dawes




The Dark Knight-


I liked this one a little better than the first. One thing I really didn't like was that they got someone else to play Rachel Dawes. I didn't like Maggie Gyllenhaal as Rachel very much.


The Joker was pretty weird, but I didn't think any weirder than other villains in movies. That doesn't change the fact that he was very strange, or,  "A freak!"



The motorcycle that came out of his car was pretty cool. :) 


Looking forward to The Dark Knight Rises in 2012! Like Iron Man, this one is supposed to be a trilogy, too, so no more after the next.

We have The Dark Knight soundtrack also. I really like this one.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So, those are the movies I've seen lately. ;)

~Haley

8 comments:

Eldarwen said...

I have not seen the Iron Man movies, but my cousin says I really need to. lol :D He loves super hero movies, much like the majority of boys. :)

I have seen the Batman movies! I LOVE the first one, but I didn't get to enjoy the second one, because we took my little sisters with us to see it, not knowing how freaky it was. I was too busy covering their eyes and worrying about them being scared, that I hardly even remember the movie. lol :D (Caldirwen gets really freaked out... very easily.) I would like to watch it again, at home, without little siblings. ^_^ heehee

Love you!
Eldarwen

Taylor said...

I haven't seen the Iron Man movies either. But I have seen the Batman films! I liked them because I really like Christian Bale's acting... but I have to admit the Joker was a little toooo creepy for me in the second one! :D

Lots of love,
-- Taylor

Unknown said...

I awarded you Haley!

Susannah said...

I love superhero movies. :)

And Iron Man is, hands down, my favorite superhero. It's my favorite superhero movie. And Pepper Potts is my favorite superhero's girlfriend. (She is just awesome and all the others are annoying and unsupportive).

I haven't seen the second Batman, but I like the first. Christian Bale is awesome, but I don't like Katie Holmes at ALL.

Jenna said...

I wanted to stop by your blog and wish you a very happy 16th birthday, Haley! I pray that you have a very blessed and special day! :)

Your Sister In Christ,
Jenna

Susannah said...

Hey--HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN! Hope your day is awesome, and that your 16th year is amazing. :)

Carmel Elizabeth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Just came over from your sis's blog. :)

Wanted to offer you a blog makeover for our b-day - it's the least I can do. :)

Blessings!
~bree

my design blog, iDesigns

Haley said...

Thanks for the birthday comments, girls. Y'all are SO sweet! :)

Bree, thanks for offering, but Lindsay and I are working on something right now. That was really sweet of you, though. :)

~Haley