Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sweet Sixteen!


Today is my sixteenth birthday, y'all! :)  Okay, so for the past few months I've planned on doing a sixteen random things about me post. So last night I sat down and was going to write it out so I wouldn't have to spend so much time on the computer trying to think of things. Now that it's morning, though, I think I'll make a new list. Here I go:

1. I always write in script. Whether it be school, letters, lists, etc... I always use script.

2. The cutest dog ever follows me around all day, every day. Really, he does. The only reason I can come up with as to why he does is that I'm the one who feeds him.


3. When I have some, I chew a piece of gum almost every day. Bad habit, I know.

4. I think it would be so cool to have a real pair of cowboy boots. Ya know, the $200 kind? Oh, and a hat to go with it, of course.



5. I am not a plant person. I like them, but just don't like taking care of them. Maybe that's why I don't have a garden or anything.

6. Sometimes I love school and sometimes I really don't like it.

7. I listen to music about 10 hours every day. When I'm doing school, cooking or baking, doing chores. About the only time I don't have my heaphones on is when I'm wathcing TV or reading.

8. Because of #7 I have to charge my ipod at least once a day, sometimes twice.

9. This year I'm writing down all the books I read. So far I've read eight, almost nine.

10. I love these earrings. They are totally me.



11. One of my favorite songs right now is "Temporary Home" by Carrie Underwood. Definitely one of my favorite songs of hers.

12. My favorite soundtrack composer is Hans Zimmer. Love his music!

13. I've been sitting here for an hour. So much for my other list to save time.

14. I'm a total country girl and don't like big cities at all.

15. When I'm done with this I'm going to play Monkey Ball with Lindsay and Josh.

16. I can't wait for Inception to get here. It's coming from Netflix and will probably be here next Monday or Tuesday.

I. Am. Done. That took way too long. It was fun, though.

~Haley

22 comments:

Eldarwen said...

#1
Oh, I love this post, Haley! ^_^ Happy 16th birthday sweet friend!!

to be continued...

Eldarwen said...

(I am going to leave you 16 differnt comments of things about you that I L<3VE!)

#2
I love the way you write your letters to me! It's as if I'm standing next to you, talking face to face. :)

to be continued...

Eldarwen said...

#3
I love your passion for the Lord! You always cheer me up when I'm down, with those encouraging verses you add at the end of each letter. ^_^

to be continued...

Eldarwen said...

#4
I love your bubbliness! When I first met you, I remember never feeling nervous, because you made me feel as if I had known you for years. :D

to be continued...

Eldarwen said...

#5
I love your smile! It lights up my world, even if I only see it in pictures. :)

to be continued...

Eldarwen said...

#6
I love your handwriting! Ha, yeah, that might sound corny, but I do! It's beautiful, dear. ^_^

to be continued...

Eldarwen said...

#7
I love how you help out around your house! I remember when you told me that you wake up most mornings and make breakfast for your family. I was like, "Wow! I'm always asleep at that time." heehee :)

to be continued...

Eldarwen said...

#8
I love your kindness!! You're one of the most kind, sweetest people I know!! <3

to be continued...

Eldarwen said...

#9
We are a lot alike and I love that!

to be continued...

Eldarwen said...

#10
Yet we're different, too. :) I love that as well.

to be continued...

Eldarwen said...

#11
I love what an honest person you are!!! :D

to be continued...

Eldarwen said...

#12
I remember the first post I ever read of yours, the one about you trying to get the muffin with the most chocolate chips in it, at the hotel you were staying at. I laughed and laughed and as soon as I read that I thought, "Wow! She sounds so much like me! I wanna be her pen pal!!" :D And what do ya know, you asked me first, a couple months later when we met. ^_^

to be continued...

Eldarwen said...

#13
I love how I know I can tell you anything! I don't know a lot of people like that, but I know I can trust you, sweet friend. ^_^ <3

to be continued...

Eldarwen said...

#14
I love your patience! Especially with me. lol :D I don't always write you back very quickly. >_<

to be continued...

Eldarwen said...

#15
I love you Haley! You are such a good friend!!!!!! :D *big, huge hugs*

to be continued...

Eldarwen said...

#16
But most of all, I love you because you're YOU! :)

Happy 16th birthday, Haley!

Love,
Eldarwen

Eldarwen said...

#17
Oh! I almost forgot! You need one to grow on. ;)

Here's a verse for you on your special day...

Matthew 6:33 "Seek first the Kingdom of God and His rightousness, and all these things will be given to you."

Happy birthday,
Eldarwen

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday, Haley!!! I hope you're having a great day so far. Monkey Ball sure was fun, even though the golf games were a bit "stressy." ;P Anyway... Happy Sweet 16! (again :D)

Love you, sista!
~ Lindsay <3

Leah said...

Happy birthday! I hope you had a great one! What'd you do for your birthday?


Abby :D

Hannah Rebekah said...

Happy 16th Birthday Haley!

~Hannah Rebekah

Abby said...

Oops! I'm sorry! I was signed in with Leah's account and didn't even know it. :O That comment up there was from me. ♥


Abby :D

Taylor said...

Happy, happy birthday Haley!! I hope you had a very blessed 16th b-day. =) We were thinking of you!

Lots of love and hugs,
-- Taylor