Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm Happy

Last night me and Lindsay decided what to get with our two $5 Amazon gift cards that we got with our Swagbucks. You know what we decided on? The Parent Trap cd. Not the one with the score on it, but the one with the vocal songs from the movie on it. ;) Yep. I guess you could call us weird, but we had a tiny $10 budget and this cd is really neat anyway.



And do you know what else we got?

This-




Remember those funny Six Flags commercials they used to do? That's what I always think of when I here this song.

I was so excited about this song. Don't ask me why. I guess because it's just so fun and upbeat. But I just love it! ;)


So, yes, I'm happy. :)

~Haley

1 comment:

HIS daughter said...

I LOVE that soundtrack! :)It has some really cute songs! :) Now I want to listen to it again! Lol :)