Friday, March 4, 2011

Thoughts of Spring Blog Party

I am joining in Lynnette Kraft's blog party. She has some really fun questions and prizes, so you should enter! :)



How would people describe your personality? (If they could only use ONE word.) Are they right? My brother said quirky, nice, and giggle box, but I think I’ll take quirky. Yeah, he's right.

What celebrity/celebrities would create a “Star-Struck” feeling if you saw them in real life? Okay, I thought about this for a while, and, in the end, just decided to say my two favorite actors ever- Robert Downey Jr. and Johnny Depp. They’re my favorites because I think they’re the best actors of their generation and because they are in some of my favorite movies.

                  


Who is your favorite blogger?
I have a few favorites, actually.



Lindsay at Content in Christ (my sister)



What is your comfort food/drink?
Food- Chocolate
Drink- Icees


Be brave – tell us something very random and weird about yourself. I love the color red and have four or five red sweaters. Don’t worry, they’re all different shades of red. ;)


Do you have a strong desire to do something you’ve never done? What is it?
White water rafting, ride on a train, go snowboarding, and fly on an airplane, to name a few.


Movies: Action, Drama, Romantic Comedy, Documentary, Comedy? What are your favorite genres? By far my favorite kind is action, but I also like drama, romance and cartoon.

Books: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Romance, Biographies, True Stories, Self-Help, Devotional/Study? What are your favorite types of reading material? I like fiction, non-fiction, fantasy, mystery, and true stories.


Music: Funk, Rock, Country, Jazz, Classical, Film Score, Blues, Classic Rock, Crooner, Alternative, Heavy Metal, Techno? What are your favorite types? My favorites are movie soundtracks and country- basically all I listen to. Give me some Hans Zimmer, James Horner, John Powell or Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, and Jason Aldean and I'm happy.

If you inherited a million dollars, what is the first thing you would do with your money? Buy myself a really nice camera, laptop, and an ipad 2, give some to my family, donate some, and put the rest in the bank.


Name one weakness of yours (confession is good for the soul). It would so be chocolate!



If you could live anywhere at all (and take all your loved ones with you), where would you go? Um… a horse or buffalo ranch in Montana or Wyoming- totally! Although, I really don’t think anyone in my family would appreciate living in either places. Just have that feeling. ;)


What’s something you consider yourself to be good at? (Don’t worry, it’s not bragging, it’s acknowledging a God given gift). Making people laugh. I can almost always get a laugh out of someone. ;)


What is one of your favorite things to catch a whiff of? Movie popcorn. The best!


When you leave a social gathering, do you wish: You would have talked more or You would have talked less? Usually that I had talked more. I tend to listen too much.


If money wasn’t a factor, what stores would you shop in? I wouldn’t change where I shopped, but what I got in the store.

What are your favorite animals? My absolute favorites are dogs, cats, horses, and monkeys, but I also like goats, cows, wolves, foxes, and deer. Yeah.

My favorite doggy ever!! Picture taken by Lindsay.


Are you a hopeless romantic? Pretty much. ;)


~Haley

9 comments:

Hannah Mary said...

Yay for Johnny Depp and Hans Zimmer! Two of my favorite people :) I love movie soundtracks too, I think my favorite composers are Rachael Portman and Howard Shore.

~Hannah

Shannon said...

Thank you for sharing your sweet thoughts! You a such a lovely young lady.

In Christ,
~Shannon~

Jenn @Treasuring Lifes Blessings said...

Thanks for sharing! I too picked Johnny Depp. ;)

-Jenn @ Treasuring Lifes Blessings

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Enjoyed my visit and reading your post....Have a great week

Emily said...

It totally made my day that I made your list of favorite bloggers. =) Thanks! For some reason I missed that question when I did the quiz... Oh, well.

That chocolate cake looks really good. I'm going to have to go make one... lol

Haley said...

Hi, Haley - I just came over from your sister's blog, which I just found a few minutes ago. I saw her Happy Birthday post and came over to visit you. :) My name is Haley, (spelled the same :)), and I am an 18 year old homeschooled Christian girl. And then I scrolled down through some posts and saw that your pictures say Haley Michelle - and my mouth actually fell open, because that's MY name, and I was like, wow, that's too weird! :) So I just wanted to share. :)

Anonymous said...

Now that I realized the links don't disappear-silly me. It was nice to come back and meet you more. I am so with you on the chocolate thing.

Haley said...

Haley,
That's really neat! We have the same name, spell it the same way, and all! :) That's not something that happens everyday. ;) Thanks for leaving me a comment!

~Haley ;)