Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sherlock Holmes...

I recently read and finished Volume's 1 and 2 of Sherlock Holmes. Can I just say some of the best books ever!? Sir Arthur Conan Doyle came up with the neatest, weirdest, and most impossible for the reader to solve mysteries. I'm convinced he was at least half genius.

                                            



Sherlock is eccentric, a genius, sometimes arrogant, but always a good friend.

Dr. Watson is patient, handsome, and a loyal friend.


These two have to be some of my favorite characters ever made up. *happy sigh*

~

It was kind of sad, finishing Volume 2. I mean, what would I read next that could even come close to these on my favorite's list? But don't worry, I found something. ;)


~Haley

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll have to try them!

Miss Laurie said...

My dad had me read & study Sherlock Holmes in high school and I loved it! I really enjoy watching various adaptations and spin-offs of the Sherlock Holmes stories. And the mysteries are tricky to figure out and always surprise me! :)

~Miss Laurie
Old-Fashioned Charm

Shannon said...

I have never read them, but I am glad to hear that you enjoyed them!

In Christ,
~Shannon~

Emily said...

I love Sherlock! I think he ends up in any suitcase I have to pack, just so I know I won't get bored. The best part about the stories is that they aren't super-predictable!