Monday, May 23, 2011

a few random things

So yes, we got back on the 15th, I just haven't posted yet. I didn't take very many pictures, but Lindsay took tons and said I could use the ones she took if I want to post any pictures from the trip. Which I probably will, just not today.


This week we're going to go see On Stranger Tides. Did you know that movie made $346,400,000 in three days?! Now that's what I call a blockbuster opening weekend! Considering the Pirates of the Caribbean movies are some of my favorites I am very excited about going to see it. :) Have you seen it yet?

Still on the On Stranger Tides subject. We got the soundtrack last weekend and I just loaded it onto my ipod. So far I like it. I always like Hans Zimmer music, though, so that's no surprise. ;) I'm not sure if I'll like all the remixes. We'll see. I may end up taking them off, but who knows, I may like them.

Lately most of the pictures I post are taken by my sister (who takes great pictures, by the way ;). The reasons being: she has a really nice camera and likes photography more than me, so it only makes since that she takes lots more pictures than me and that her pictures are a better quality. But the other day I was editing the pictures I took on the trip and I was like "Gees, editing takes a long time." I use to like it a lot, and still do, but I never realized how time consuming it can be. And usually I'd rather be doing something else. So that's why I haven't posted my pictures from the trip- I haven't edited them yet.

Okay, so this was kind of a jumbled up, makes no sense post, but I don't care. I had to post something. Sorry I've been such a horrible blogger lately. I'll try to do better, I promise! :) I have quite a few post ideas, it's just taking the time to get them posted that's the problem.

~Haley

3 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Hi Haley!! I'm sorry I haven't written you back... it is my turn, right? lol :) There has been a lot going on lately. A lot of good and a lot of not-so-good, (but don't worry, everyone is okay). ;)

I haven't seen On Stranger Tides yet but I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna see it this week!! :D Probably won't happen, but maybe I'll get to see it next week. ;)

Will be looking forward to those pictures from your trip. ;)

xoxo
Love you!
Eldarwen

Shannon said...

I hope that you had a wonderful trip! I can't wait to see photos! But I completely understand the amount of time that it takes to edit... I feel it often! hehe... :)

May the Lord bless you!

~Shannon~

Haley said...

Thanks for the comments, girls! :)

Eldarwen, yeah, it's your turn. ;) That's okay, don't worry about it. I know y'all are really busy.

Lots of love,
Haley