Thursday, May 5, 2011

just a quick note to say...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've no excuse except I just haven't wanted to put one together. How lazy is that?! Anyway, I'm here now to let y'all know I'll be gone for a little longer. Me and my family are leaving on a trip to Louisiana bright and early tomorrow morning, so don't be expecting any posts from me next week.

This lucky boy gets to go with us. ;) But that also means Lindsay and I are faced with bathing and grooming him today. Nooooooooooooooooo! Okay, not really. We certainly don't look forward to it, but it's not that bad. ;) Pretty soon he'll be sporting that groomed and manicured look that he has in the picture, not the shaggy and messy one he has now. Yay! ;)

Okay, so I'll be "seeing" y'all in a little while!

~Haley

7 comments:

Eldarwen said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip with your family, Haley!! Love you! <3

xoxo
Love,
Eldarwen

p.s. I got your letter yesterday! ;)

Ivania said...

Ahahaha! Your dog is adorable!

Rachel said...

What fun! :D I pray you all enjoy your family trip!

Aww, sweet dog. :) We don't have any pets, but I think the bathing and grooming thing wouldn't be my favorite part of owning a pet either. ;) HeHe!

Love and Hugs!
~Rachel~

Unknown said...

Your dog is so cute. :)

By the way, the photo of the 'sunset' in your header looks a lot like a photo I took one time. If you don't mind me asking, where did you take it? Just curious. ;)

I hope you have an awesome trip with your family!!

~Hannah

Haley said...

Hannah, I took it in our backyard last summer. :)

♥ Kimmi's Korner ♥ said...

Awww! He's so cute!!

Shannon said...

Hope that you have a *wonderful* trip!

In Christ,
~Shannon~