Friday, February 20, 2009

50 Things

I've been tagged by my sister Lindsay over at Content in Christ.

Here are the rules: Try to come up with 50 facts about yourself. If you're tagged you must try to do it! Its o.k. if you don't make it all the way to 50. You may use things from previous tags. Just have fun!

1. I have very thick hair.
2. The only fast food restaurant I like is Wendy's.
3. My sister Lindsay is going to teach me how to sew. :)
4. I've had eight teeth pulled. (only four permanent ones)
5. I've made white socks turn pink while doing laundry.
6. I can make some mean biscuits! :)
7. I would like to learn how to knit and play the piano.
8. I once swallowed a whole hard candy by accident.
9. I'm far sighted.
10. I wear goggles when cutting onions. (It works!)
11. When I was little, I hid the key to my grandparent's grandfather clock. (I never told anyone where I hid it, and they had to go have another one made.)
12. I do math on the computer.
13. I've been to a Civil War battlefield.
14. Even though I don't know how to read music, I learned how to play "Chopsticks" on the piano.
15. I have four pen pals. One lives in Australia.
16. I tried to cut my bangs once, but they turned out lopsided. :)
17. I have a big sweet tooth!
18. I once locked myself out of my bedroom by accident.
19. I don't like pork.
20. I'm a good third baseman in baseball, but a bad batter.
21. I keep a journal.
22. I don't like cereal.
23. I've been stung by a caterpillar.
24. I'm afraid of heights.
25. I've petted buffalo and bison.
26. Our family van and refrigerator are older than I am. They're still running!
27. I've been doing my own laundry since I was twelve.
28. I love fountain coke.
29. I like to pick up and carry our dog Toby.
30. I have a certain way I sharpen my pencils.
31. Sometimes I call our cat Remy "Mr. Sweets."
32. I have a stuffed monkey named Mr. Muggins.
33. My room is painted yellow, white, and green. (The green is only on part of the doors.)
34. I would like to learn how to speak French and Russian.
35. One of my favorite songs is "Be Thou My Vision."
36. I love stickers!
37. For the past four years, I have helped my siblings make Christmas cards to send to American soldiers.
38. I like canned peaches more than fresh ones.
39. When I was little, I stuck pins in all the phone jacks.
40. I never stay up past 1:00, and never get up past 9:30.
41. I love tea parties!
42. I don't like to watch very much TV.
43. I used to want a Yorkshire Terrier.
44. I would like to learn calligraphy.
45. I want a pet rabbit.
46. I don't like coffee.
47. I like Lamplighter books.
48. I hate talking on the phone.
49. I once drank a bottle of water in less than a minute.
50. I can wink my right eye, but not my left one.

I tag the following people:

Jenna
Ally
Rachel and Jessica
McKenzie Elizabeth


2 comments:

Jenna said...

Thank you for tagging me Haley! I will get busy coming up with 50 things....hmm!

~Jenna~

Arianna said...

#10 LOL, I've never heard of wearing goggles while cutting those pesky onions, but it's a good idea!
#23 I didn't even know caterpillars could sting. Hmm...you learn new things every day.
And # 48. I can't stand talking on the phone either!
I like your blog, by the way. I'm 14 also, and from reading your profile, I'm interested in a bunch of the same things you are ;) You can check out my blog if you like. God Bless,
~Arianna~