Tuesday, February 24, 2009

We're Back!


Hello everybody,
We are back from our trip and wiped out. It is so hard to think that we just left yesterday! It seems like we've been gone for three days! We had so much stuff to do, and so little time to do it.

Overall, everything went well. Pop had a really good interview. We expect to hear back from the company either later this week or the beginning of the next.

I wanted to thank everybody who has been praying for me and my family. The prayers are much appreciated.

Anyway, I just wanted to let everybody know that we had a good trip, and, thanks to God's grace, traveled safely.

For Him,

6 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm glad that you're back safely Haley, and that your Dad's interview went well! Praise the Lord!! Let us know what happens when you hear back from the company:)

Your sister in Christ,
~Jenna~

Rachel said...

I am so happy that you all had a safe trip! We will continue to pray that God's will will be done concerning your dad's job interview! =:)

Blessings!
~Rachel~

Allison said...

Been praying!

Unknown said...

I hope you enjoy your busy week :)
How fun to have been visiting with relatives you have been away from for so long.
Thank you for the birthday wishes
and your encouraging words on my blog. It was a blessing to me.
Thank you for thinking of me in the tag below. Currently, though, I am not participating in tags, due to time and such. Your thoughtfulness was a blessing, though. ;o) And I enjoyed reading 50 things about you. :)
Have a good week!
~Alexandra

Rachel said...

Hi Haley! Jessica and I awarded you! Go to our blog for details! =:)

Blessings!
~Rachel~

Rachel said...

Hello Haley! We awarded you again! =;) go to our blog for the details!

Blessings!
~Rachel~