Sunday, March 1, 2009

Two Awards!

Katlyn at God's Workmanship and Rachel and Jessica at Young Homemakers have given me the Lemonade blog award. This award is presented to bloggers who show thankfulness and gratefulness. Thank ya'll. :)


I am glad to pass the Lemonade blog award onto the following people:

Alexandra at Firmly Fixed on the Father

Arianna at Random Thoughts ...

I also received the Godly blog award from Rachel and Jessica. Thanks again! :)

I'm passing the Godly blog award onto these people:

Katlyn at God's Workmanship

Alexandra at Firmly Fixed on the Father

McKenzie Elizabeth at Pecan Pastures

Arianna at Random Thoughts ...

These blogs have been a blessing to me. Thank y'all for your great posts!



4 comments:

Arianna said...

Thanks, Haley! ;)

Anonymous said...

congradulations!

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Hello Miss Haley!
I am so sorry I have not commented before now. Thank you so much.
Much Love & Many Blessings,
McKenzie Elizabeth

Unknown said...

Thank you for the awards, Haley. Your thoughtfulness is such a blessing. And it's a blessing to know that Jesus Christ shines through on my blog. That is my goal. Thank you, again.

~Alexandra