Monday, March 23, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook...


















Today… March 23, 2009


Outside my window… Cloudy


I am thinking… How I need to write some letters later


I am thankful for… God's love


I am wearing… Red flower skirt and navy blue shirt (same as last week!)


I am reading… The Adventure of Missonary Heroism and The Bible


I am creating… I made a lot of notebooks over the weekend, but am not making anything at the moment


One of my favorite things… Cookbooks


For education this week… Pre-Algebra, General Science, Spelling and Bible (I finished Reading last week)


A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … Cooking, baking, and cleaning


A spiritual lesson I’m learning… Submission


A godly character trait I plan to work on… Gentleness


Scripture I am memorizing… Proverbs 31:10-31


I am praying for… Wisdom


For the rest of the week… School, orthodontist appointment, and we are hosting our church's monthly men's meeting at our house.


A picture I’d like to share…













Our crazy cat Chino! :)


For more information about how to participate, click HERE.


3 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Oh.....
what sweet musings! ;)
Just love that kitty!!!


Many Blessings~ Miss Jen

Unknown said...

LOL! What a funny picture of your cat!
I hope your orthodontist appointment went well.
Have a great week.
~Alexandra

Haley said...

Yeah, Chino can get pretty playful sometimes. :) Thanks, the orthodontist appointment went well. I hope you have a great week too.

- Haley