Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Job Update

We were informed Monday that Pop was not chosen for the job he interviewed for. Since they took so long to get back to us, we had supposed that.

So after a couple of days of job hunting, we've found another job that appeals to us a lot. We've been trying to get Pop's resume sent for the past few days, but there have been a few obstacles in the process. We are hoping to get it sent off tomorrow though. Yay! :)

I do not know what I would do if I couldn't go and talk to God about it and ask for peace and patience that I, and my family so desperately need while going through this process. While there might be some anxious moments during the day, it is only because I do not trust in Him enough. He is so faithful and forgiving!

I cannot thank everyone who has been praying for me and my family enough! We appreciate your prayers, and I am so thankful that God has given me such wonderful church and blogging friends. It is a true blessing. Thank you, Lord. And thank y'all for being such an encouragement to me.

With Love,



"Friends are God's way of taking care of us."
(unknown)

No comments: