Monday, March 9, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook ...


















Today…
March 9, 2009


Outside my window…
A bit overcast and very humid. Spring is here! :)


I am thinking…
That I really need to go do some school after I finsh this! :)


I am thankful for…
My Bible


I am wearing…
Blue jean skirt with striped button down shirt


I am reading…
How To Be A Lady, The Adventures of Missionary Heroism, The Bible


I am creating…
A story


One of my favorite things…
Books


For education this week…
Pre-Algebra, Spelling and Vocabulary, General Science, Literature, etc...


A keeper at home skill I am using/learning …
Cooking and Baking


A spiritual lesson I’m learning…
Patience


A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Submission


Scripture I am memorizing…
Ephesians 6:1-3


I am praying for…
More Patience


For the rest of the week…
School, school, school! :)


A picture I’d like to share…
















For more information about participating in A Young Maiden's Daybook, click HERE.

1 comment:

Mrs. E said...

What a great picture and musings!! ;)
Hope you had a lovely day, dear friend.

Many Blessings~ Miss Jen