Monday, March 16, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook ...


















Today… March 16, 2009


Outside my window… Cloudy and rainy


I am thinking… That I really should have gotten up earlier


I am thankful for… Our pets


I am wearing… Red flower skirt with a navy blue shirt


I am reading… The Bible, The Adventure of Missionary Heroism, and How To Be a Lady


I am creating… Nothing at the moment


One of my favorite things… Our dog Toby. :)


For education this week… Spelling, General Science, Literature, Bible, etc... (I finished grammar already)


A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … Cooking and baking


A spiritual lesson I’m learning… Patience


A godly character trait I plan to work on… Submission


Scripture I am memorizing… Philippians 4:14-18


I am praying for… Relatives


For the rest of the week… School, cooking, and a little cleaning


A picture I’d like to share…














For more information about participating in A Young Maiden's Daybook, click HERE.

4 comments:

Mrs. E said...

What wonderful musings, dear friend! ;) Your picture is SO glorious!! Isn't God's creation marvelous?!! Hope you are having a delightful Monday.

Many Blessing~ Miss Jen

Unknown said...

Beautiful picture!
Is that from Grand Teton National Park?
I enjoyed reading your entry.
Have a great weekend.
~Alexandra

Jenna said...

It's fun to get to know you a little bit more through your posts Haley!

Blessings~

Haley said...

Thank y'all for your comments!

Alexandra, I got the picture out of our picture file, and I can't find out where it was taken. Sorry it's taken me so long to reply to your comment!

- Haley