Monday, March 30, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook ...



















Today... March 30, 2009



Outside my window… Another beautiful sunny day



I am thinking… How I am so glad I only have a few subjects in school left!



I am thankful for… My freedom to worship freely



I am wearing… A pink shirt with one of my tiered flower skirts



I am reading… Mara Daughter of the Nile, The Adventure of Missionary Heroism, and The Bible



I am creating… Another story



One of my favorite things… The church my family goes to



For education this week… Pre-Algebra, General Science, Spelling, and Bible



A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … cooking and baking



A spiritual lesson I’m learning… Patience



A godly character trait I plan to work on… Selflessness



Scripture I am memorizing… Proverbs 31:10-31



I am praying for… Family and more patience



For the rest of the week… School and the women's church meeting



A picture I’d like to share…















To learn more about how to participate, click HERE.

4 comments:

Mrs. E said...

What beautiful musings, Haley!!
Your picture is SO calming and beautiful too... thanks for sharing.

Love in Christ,
Jen

Amber said...

I enjoyed reading your daybook! :o)
Amber

Unknown said...

What a beautiful picture!
Did you change your header?
I like it a lot :)
I hope you have a great weekend.
~Alexandra

Haley said...

Hey Alexandra,
Yes, one of my friends made me a header, and I picked out a new background too. I'm glad you like it and thanks for the comment! :)

- Haley