Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook ...


















Today… April 6, 2009



Outside my window… A cold and windy day



I am thinking… That I really need to post more :)

I am thankful for… Friends and Family



I am wearing… Black knit skirt with fuzzy purple sweater :)



I am reading… The Bible, The Adventure of Missionary Heroism ( really need to finish it! :), and The Bronze Bow



I am creating… A story



One of my favorite things… Letters



For education this week… Spelling, Pre-Algebra, General Science, and Bible


A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … The usuals, cooking, baking, and cleaning



A spiritual lesson I’m learning… Submission and Patience



A godly character trait I plan to work on… Gentleness of conduct and spirit



Scripture I am memorizing… Proverbs 31:10-31



I am praying for… My aunt who was recently diagnosed with cancer



For the rest of the week… School and orthodontist appointment



A picture I’d like to share…
















To learn more about how to participate, click HERE.



2 comments:

Mrs. E said...

What lovely musings, Haley!!!
My goodness.... that picture of the horses is just stunning!!! I love the yellow flowers so vibrant and beautiful they are. ;) The scripture you are memorizing is so wonderful!!!
What a rich one on the subject of Biblical womanhood. I would like to pray for your dear aunty....what is her name? The power of prayer is an amazing thing and what great hope we have in knowing Romans 8:28.

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Many Blessing~ Miss Jen

Haley said...

Hello Miss Jen,

Thank you, I really like it to. So pretty! :)

Her name is Cindy. Thank you for your prayers. They are much appreciated!

Yes, those are such wonderful verses! I love to read and memorize them!

Thank you for your comment and encouraging words.

-Haley