Friday, April 17, 2009

Me, Mr. Tumnus?!


As Tumnus you may be a bit timid and shy. But you are conscientious, caring and friendly and respected by your friends. You hope to set a new trend with your cool beard.

Yes, I took the Narnia personality quiz off of
http://www.jamiefrost.co.uk/narniaquiz/. I was very surprised to find out that I was Mr. Tumnus, especially since I wanted to be either Susan or Lucy. Hey, what girl doesn't want to come out being them after taking the quiz?! :)

Although at the beginning he wasn't very good, his heart was soon touched by Lucy's sweet and innocent childlike trust. Mr. Tumnus was one of my favorite characters in the first movie and now I know why. :) I don't know about "setting a new trend with my cool beard" but I like everything else in his description! :)

Overall, I thought it was a fun quiz to take and interesting to discover who I was most like in the Narnia series. If you take the quiz, please leave me a comment letting me know who you turned out to be!

Thanks,

6 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Oh how neat! :)
I just love fun quiz's like that.....
I may just have to take it too!!
Hehe.... I know the feeling I took the
Anne of Green Gables quiz and I turned out
to be Gilbert ..... awww *sigh* I was hoping rather to
be Anne of Diana!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!!!

Many Blessings~ Miss Jen

Haley said...

Oh my, Gilbert! :) Yes, I like those kind of quizzes too. Thank you for your lovely comment!

For Him,
Haley

Anonymous said...

GILBERT!? That's funny. =D
I was Jane Andrews, but only because I couldn't say I have red hair.
I don't, but everyone agrees I am defenitely Anne. :)
I was Prince Caspian in the quiz!

Anar kaluva tielyanna!

~ Lady Ëarwen Harethgalad ~

Anonymous said...

I was Prince Caspian. for anne of green gables, I was Anne! My mom says I have spunk like her

Miss Hannah said...

Hey Haley! I love your blog, I am going to add you to my sidebar!

I am going to go and take that quiz, we'll se who I end up being. I was Anneon the Anne of Green Gables quiz!

In Christ,
Hannah

Moriah said...

I am Susan! I haven't done the AoGG yet!