Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook ...

Sorry I didn't do this yesterday, but I was busy babysitting two sweet little girls. :) It was a fun day, and I really enjoyed it!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


















Today… April 14, 2009

Outside my window… A bright and sunny day

I am thinking… How yesterday was such a fun day :)

I am thankful for… Sweet little girls

I am wearing… tired ruffle flower skirt with white button down shirt


I am reading… The Bible, The Adventure of Missionary Heroism and Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl

I am creating… Letters

One of my favorite things… Cards/stationary

For education this week… Pre-Algebra, General Science, Spelling, and Bible

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning... Taking care of little ones

A spiritual lesson I’m learning... Patince and self control

A godly character trait I plan to work on… Gentleness of conduct and spirit

Scripture I am memorizing… 1 John 5:3-5

I am praying for… Family and Friends

For the rest of the week… School

A picture I’d like to share…














Isn't it just such an adorable picture?! :)


To learn more about participating, click HERE.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yes, you have certainly been creating a lot of letters lately. And what an adorable picture! :)

Your sis,
Lindsay

Mrs. E said...

What lovely musings!!!
Your picture is SO sweet!
How adorable.... thank you for
sharing it.

Many Blessings~ Miss Jen

halestone said...

omg! my name is haley too!

Amber said...

Awwww...that is so cute!
Amber