Thursday, April 23, 2009

What I've Been Up To...

I am so sorry about not posting in awhile! Where does the time go?! I will just tell everyone what I've been up to lately.

Let's see, I have started getting up early, anywhere between 6:00 and 6:30 and discovered that I love it. I know, shocking! :) I may not love the getting out of a warm bed in the dark part, but once up it's lovely!

As of late I have been spending more time in the kitchen than usual making breakfast, supper, and/or dessert and so have appropriately been nicknamed Miss Betty Crocker! :) I like that nickname, don't you?

School has also been keeping me busy. Thanks to a few of my extra breaks I will be doing science and a little math into the summer. I certainly don't mind though, because after a few weeks into summer break I'm already bored! I wish that instead of summer break there was a fall or winter break. The weather is so much more agreeable during those months. I couldn't really help those breaks though because it's near impossible to read science and remember anything with people working on the house. I mean, the hammers, drills, talking, etc... plus it's just too exciting. :) I have a hard enough time remembering what I am learning about anyway. ( I am not very good at science) All the facts about electricity, the magnetic force, and everything else that comes with General Science go in and out of my head within minutes. But, as long as I do okay on the tests I'm good.

Besides the usual writing letters, reading, etc... that's all that I can think of that I've been doing.

I hope that everyone has a blessed evening and wonderful weekend!

For Him,

4 comments:

Mrs. E said...

How wonderful that you have been in
the kitchen, Haley!! :) Isn't cooking delightful?!!!

Many Blessings~ Miss Jen

Sarah Holman said...

I Think that that is a great nickname. Hope that you have a great day!
Sarah

LocaChica said...

Cooking is fun, I prefer baking though. I would consider Miss Betty Crocker a fantastic nickname, it means that people enjoy the delicious food you prepare!

Haley said...

Yes Miss Jen, it is so fun, one of my favorite things to do!

~

Thanks Sarah!

~

Yes, I like baking better than cooking too! Especially when you can lick the bowl! :)

~

Thank ya'll for your kind words!

Have a great weekend,

Haley