Monday, April 27, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook...


















Today… April 27, 2009

Outside my window… Rainy and dark

I am thinking... How it's raining hard outside

I am thankful for… My sister Lindsay, who is my kindred spirit and helps me with blogging stuff :)

I am wearing… My purple nightgown

I am reading… The Adventure of Missionary Heroism and the Bible

I am creating… A story

One of my favorite things… Mountains

For education this week… Pre-Algebra, General Science, Bible, and Spelling

A keeper at home skill I am using… Copying down recipes

A spiritual lesson I’m learning… Patience and gentleness

A godly character trait I plan to work on… Meekness

Scripture I am memorizing… Psalm 96:1-3

I am praying for… Family and friends

For the rest of the week… School and we are hosting our church's monthly men's meeting

A picture I’d like to share…

















I think this picture is just adorable! :)


For more information about how to participate, click HERE.

6 comments:

halestone said...

ha ha i love the pic

Mrs. E said...

Haley,
What beautiful musings!
Just love that adorable picture!!
Hope you are having a Blessed Tuesday.

Love in Christ,
Jen

Lindsay said...

Awwww... you're so sweet, Haley. :) You are most certainly my kindred spirit! Thanks for being such a wonderful sister to me. :)

Love,
Lindsay

Arianna said...

Haha, that puppy is adorable! Seriously, how could anyone resist those big, brown eyes? ;) I like your new layout, by the way!

~Arianna~

Hannah Marie said...

that's a cute picture! i love your background!

Sis. Tammy said...

How cute! We have a chocolate lab named Katie, and she is 3 now. I remember when we brought her home, she looked just as adorable and innocent!