Friday, February 20, 2009

A Blogging Award!



Jenna, from My Strength and Song, awarded me with the "Excellence in Blogcasting" award. Thanks, Jenna!

There are a few rules. 1) Post the award on my blog; 2) Pass it on to some friends, up to 15; and 3) I have to let them know they've received the award. Here are the people I'm passing the award on to.


Tara, Kelly, and Elizabeth at Daughters of Vision


Moriah at Growing in His Amazing Grace


Katlyn at God's Workmanship


McKenzie Elizabeth at Pecan Pastures


Miss Jen at Blessed Femina


2 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks Haley! I am glad you consider my blog worthy of this award!
God Bless!
~Katie

Mrs. E said...

Dearest Haley,

How KIND of you!!!!

I'm truly touched, dear sister in the Lord. What a joy to meet another kindred spirit.

Blessings~Miss Jen