Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Please Pray

"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, 'This is the way; walk in it.'" - Isaiah 30:21

Me and my family have been learning the full meaning of this verse the past few weeks. For those of you who don't know, Pop was laid off of his job a few weeks ago.

We see this as a blessing for us, because we have been wanting to move out of the city-like atmosphere for about a year now. We have just been praying that God would make it clear to us where He wants us to go, if anywhere.

It looks like we will be taking a little trip next week so Pop can interview for a job. We are excited to go and check out the town and job. So please pray for us next week - that God would make it clear whether He wants us there or not.

- Thanks,

4 comments:

Allison said...

We're praying, but we're biased. :) We're praying that you won't have to move!!
May the Lord give your family wisdom and direction!
Proverbs 3:5-6

Jenna said...

I'm praying for you and your family Haley! That was one of the best things to our family when we moved out of the city. It brought us all closer, and of course there's lots more work to do...which we love! Now we have animals which is our absolute favorite hobby!!

Praying that the Lord gives you directions~

Your sister in Christ,
Jenna

veronica elise said...

I will be praying for you and your family. This is my very first time to your blog. Welcome to the world of blogging! I can see that you are running a great blog!

Lauren Ann

http://livingforhim2.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

oops! I was under my sisters acount. That was really me! It said I was Veronica Elise.