Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lindsay Has Awarded Me!


Lindsay, over at Content in Christ has awarded me! Here are the rules for this award/tag:

1. Do a post about the person who awarded you, and their blog.

2. Give the award to 5 of your favorite blogs, give a reason, and leave a comment telling them they have been awarded.

3. Answer the 10 random questions.

4. Have Fun!

Lindsay is my big sister, and we are best friends. :) She has a wonderful blog, and I greatly enjoy her posts!

Here's who I'm going to give this award to:

Sarah H - Sarah has a very neat blog. She is a great writer, and I really enjoy her posts!

Hannah Rose - Hannah's blog is very fun and interesting! She seems to be very busy, but always finds time to post. :)

Courtney - Courtney has a wonderful blog, where she posts about everyday life with lots of pictures. She and her family are in the process of adopting an adorable little boy from China. :)

Rachel - Rachel is Courtney's sister. She posts some great recipes and fun picture posts. I really like her blog too!

Callie - Callie has a great blog. She posts about everyday life anf fun tags! :)


Now, for the tag:

1. Have you ever ridden an elephant? No, but it sounds fun!

2. Have you ever eaten squid? Yes, and it was disgusting!

3. What is something crazy you have done with your best friend? I have no idea.

4. Have you ever held an alligator? No, but I went to an alligator farm once. :)

5. Have you ever let a snake slither through your fingers? No way!

6. What is your first and foremost dream in life? Get married, have kids, and whatever God wants me to do!

7. What is your dream vacation? A year-long trip in Europe.

8. What is the funniest movie you have ever seen? Probably Toy Story and Toy Story 2. I love those movies! :)

9. What is your favorite song? That's way too hard! Just go down to the playlists at the bottom of my blog to see some of my favorites.

10. If you could change the world in one way, what would you do? Bring everyone to Jesus Christ and many other things!


Thanks for awarding/tagging me, Lindsay! This was really fun. :)

6 comments:

LocaChica said...

That was fun, Haley! I think five is way too few to have to choose..I could have chosen like 20 of my "favorite" bloggers. I actually don't even have favorites. If I follow a blog, that means it's one of my favorites!

Nightingale said...

Thanks for awarding me, Haley!!!

Anna Andalasia said...

As an individual seeking to fashion your life after Jesus Christ, you might be interested in participating in the event, "14 Days of Thankfulness." I am hosting this two-week event through my blog, Untraveled Path (http://untraveledpath.blogspot.com). You can read more about it on this page:

http://untraveledpath.blogspot.com/2009/11/14-days-of-thankfulness.html

I hope you will join me in celebrating Thanksgiving by counting the blessings God has given!

If you personally cannot participate, I would appreciate it if you would spread the word about the event! =)

Mrs. E said...

Congratulations!!! :)

Many Blessings~ Miss Jen

Eldarwen said...

Hi Haley! Thanks for following my blog! :) I really like yours, too!

In Christ's Love,
~Eldarwen ;)

Elizabeth J. said...

How neat! I got that award too!