Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Thanksgiving Day Poem


Thanksgiving Delights


On Thanksgiving Day we’re thankful for
Our blessings all year through,
For family we dearly love,
For good friends, old and new.


For sun to light and warm our days,
For stars that glow at night,
For trees of green and skies of blue,
And puffy clouds of white.


We’re grateful for our eyes that see
The beauty all around,
For arms to hug, and legs to walk,
And ears to hear each sound.


The list of all we’re grateful for
Would fill a great big book;
Our thankful hearts find new delights
Everywhere we look!

By Joanna Fuchs


I hope that everyone has a very blessed Thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving! :)


8 comments:

Taylor said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Haley!! I loved the poem!

Blessings,
~Taylor

Eldarwen said...

Great poem, Haley! ;) Happy Thanksgiving! <3

Love & hugs,
~Eldarwen

Haley said...

Thanks a lot Taylor and Eldarwen! Happy Thanksgiving to both of y'all!

~Haley

Mrs. E said...

Happy Thanksgiving~ Haley!
The Lord is SO good!!

Love~ Miss Jen


"Praise the LORD! Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good;
For His lovingkindness is everlasting." -Psalm 106:1

CreatedToBe said...

You have been awarded !! Go Here
http://joyfullytraining.blogspot.com/

Eldarwen said...

Oh Haley, I absolutley love your winter background! The header is adorable and it goes perfect with the background! =D Great job! ;)

Love & hugs,
Eldarwen

Haley said...

Thanks, Shelby, but I can't take credit for it because Lindsay made it for me! She helps me a lot with that kind of stuff! I'll be sure to tell her you like it! :)

~Haley

Anonymous said...

Really? The funny thing is... Narthea made the header for my blog, too! LOL =D I can do stuff like that, but she wanted to try, so I let her and it turned our beautifully! Well, Lindsay did a fabulous job! ;)

Love & hugs,
Eldarwen