Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I've Been Tagged! :)

Thank you, Stephanie, for tagging me! :)

Rules: You take your music player (whether it be your ipod, MP3, computer, CD player, etc.) and put it on shuffle. Then you answer the following questions by using the title to each song that plays while on shuffle. Then tag 7 people.)

FYI, I used my random playlist so the answers are really crazy! :)

~

Are you male or female? Hoop Dee Doo- Perry Como

What do people feel when they are around you? I Can't Live A Day Without You- Avalon

Where would you like to be right now? Oh Johnny, Oh Johnny -The Andrews Sisters

How do you feel about love? I'm On My Way to Cuba -Desi Arnaz

What's your life like? Hot Air Balloon -Owl City

What would you wish for if you only had one wish? Flight of The Bumblebee

Say something wise? Babula -Desi Arnaz

If someone says "Is this okay. . ." You say? Twelfth Street Rag

How would you describe yourself? Who I Am -Jessica Andrews

How do you feel today? Papa Loves Mambo -Perry Como

What is your life's purpose? Big Fish -FFH

What is your motto? New Day -Avalon

What do your friends think of you? Always Have, Always Will - Avalon

What do you think of your parents? Little Brown Jug -Glen Miller

What do you think of very often? Only Time -Enya

What is 2+2? I Love Lucy theme

What do you think of your best friend? American Patrol -Glen Miller

What is your life story? Ancient Words -Michael W. Smith

What do you want to be when you grow up? William Tell Overture

What will you dance to at your wedding? Sabre Dance- Khachaturian

What is your hobby/interest? Don't Worry -Rebecca St. James

What is your biggest fear? The Auctioneer -Leroy Van Dyke

What is your biggest secret? Straw Hat Song -Desi Arnaz

What do you think of your friends? Cuban Pete -Desi Arnaz and Lucille Ball

~

Instead of tagging seven people I'll just tag anyone who hasn't done it yet. :)

~Haley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing it! I loved your answers to "How you describe yourself" and "your motto". They actually worked! =D
~Stephanie