Friday, February 12, 2010

Some More Awards

I received the Sunshine Award from Rachel. Thank you, Rachel! :)

I will now award:
Jennifer and Rachel


I received this award from Eldarwen! Thank you, Eldarwen! :)

The rules:
1. List 8 stories or books that you would like to live in (for two weeks?)
2. List 8 other bloggers who deserve this award
3. Comment on their blog, and tell them they won an award.

1.Lord of The Rings
2. Elsie Dinsmore
3. Little Women
4. Little House on The Prairie
5. Narnia

I will award Katie and Leah Marie.

~Haley

4 comments:

A Joyful Chaos said...

Congratulationson your awards.

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Haley! You are so sweet! Hopefully I will get a chance to post it soon!

Jennifer

Leah Marie said...

I didn't see that you had been tagged. I tagged you anyways!

Katie said...

Thank you!!!!