Thursday, February 25, 2010

My 100th Post!!

Yep, this is my 100th post!! I'm so excited! :) So, in honor of it, I decided to post my one hundred favorite things. Sound good? I thought so! :) I'm not going to post all one hundred things in one post, though, I'm going to break it up into ten posts with ten things in each. Okie-dokie, here we go!


Remy, who's almost fourteen!! The way he runs around and jumps fences you'd never be able to tell he's that old! :) Seriously, he does still jump fences and, occasionaly, climb trees.


Toby, who just turned six! :)


Sam, who just turned two. :) Let me tell you, for a two year old he has some kind of an attitude.



The Bible



Flowers



Bowling, even though I'm not very good at it. :)



Getting the mail...especially when I get a letter!



Skirts


Computers



History

~

Well, that's it for today! :)


~Haley

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Yay!! Congratulations on your 100th post, Haley! I know what you mean about bowling... I have lots of fun with it too, but I'm really terrible at it! :D I enjoyed reading about some of your favorite things and I can't wait to hear more. :)

~Lots of Love,
Taylor

Eldarwen said...

Congratulations, Haley! How exciting! I love bowling! Remy, Toby and Sam are adorable! =D I'm so sorry about not getting a letter in the mail to you. I've been a bit tied up lately and I've been really distracted. I will really, really try to get it done by Saturday! Congrats!

Love & Hugs,
Eldarwen

Mrs. E said...

Congratulations~ Haley!!! :)
Oh.... yes skirts are the best!!

Love~ Jen