Tuesday, February 16, 2010

One Year of Blogging!!

Yep, one year ago today I started my blog! I had no idea what I was doing and what it would turn into. It's been a lot of fun and I've made quite a few friends through it. So, happy birthday, Haley's Happenings!! :)

Nope, I didn't add the picture for any particular reason, I just thought it was cute. :) It just makes you want to scoop him right up and cuddle him, doesn't it? ;)

Also, my sister is having a giveaway. She's giving away a beautiful bag she made, so go check it out!

~Haley

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Haley! =D

Lindsay said...

What an adorable picture, Haley! I love it. :) Can you believe it's been a year?! I sure can't. Thanks for linking to my giveaway! ;)

~ Your sista,
Lindsay

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Thank you for commenting! I loved hearing from you:)
That picture is way too sweet:)

McKnezie~

Eldarwen said...

Congratulations, Haley! Happy 1st Birthday Haley's Happenings! =D Ooh, I will be sure to check out Lindsay's giveaway. She such a gifted seemstress. :)

Love & Hugs,
Eldarwen

LocaChica said...

Happy Bloggy Birthday!!!
Blessings,
LocaChica

Taylor said...

Yay!! Congratulations on one year of blogging, Haley! :) That puppy picture is adorable! :D

Blessings,
~Taylor

Mrs. E said...

Happy Blog Anniversary, dear Haley!
So happy that you started
blogging and I am so happy
we met!! ;)

With Much Love
and Many Blessings~ Miss Jen

Sarah Holman said...

Way-to-go girl!