Friday, September 24, 2010

Fallapalooza Blog Party!

Shannon over at Below the Plateau is having a fun blog party right now! She is giving away some really neat things, so you should definitely check it out. :)


Here are the questions for it:

1. Ring! Ring! You receive a phone call from a national sweepstakes organization saying that you have won a life-time supply of your favorite beverage!! What would that drink be?

Icees. They make me happy. :)


2. If you could live in a Jane Austen novel, which book would you pick? What character would you be?

Elinor Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility. I took the quiz, so I know. ;)

3. What is your theme song, that favorite song that absolutely matches you?

In Christ Alone

4. You are trapped on a deserted island. Your only supplies are the clothes you have on, and a box with five things in it. What are those five things?

My Bible, a knife, inflatable raft so I could get off, water filter, and flashight.



5. Chocolate or Caramel?

Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate! ;)

6. Vacation! If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

A year long trip to Europe! :D I can always dream, right? ;)

7. If forced to do one of the two, which would you do: sky diving or scuba diving? Why?

I would be SO scared, but sky diving. Once I jumped it would be fun, it would just be getting myself to jump, ya know? Scary, but fun. :)


8. Favorite TV show, and why?

Right now, Early Edition. It has a really original plot and is funny. And, hey, you can't help but loving Gary. :)


9. Are you a coffee and donuts sorta lady, or a tea and scones type of gal?

Considering I don't like coffee I guess I'm a tea and scones person. I like donuts, though! ;)

10.The time machine has finally been created, and you are the first to be able to use it! What era would you travel too?

Definitely the Regency era. I love all the pretty dresses, balls, and polite guys. :)

11. What is the last movie you watched?

The Return of The King. My favorite of the trilogy. ;)

12. Ding-dong!!! Your favorite actor/singer/celebrity is at your front door! Who would it be?

Enuka Okuma. She seems like a lot of fun! ;)


13. What was your absolute favorite toy as a baby?

My blanket that I named Night-Night. I was in love with it!

14. What types of blogs do your like best? (examples: DIY, cooking, journal, etc.)

Blogs about everday life and photography.

15. What is your favorite Bible verse, your "life verse?"

"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity." ~ 1 Timothy 4:12

That was fun!

~Haley

1 comment:

Eldarwen said...

Awesome answers, Haley! I really enjoyed read them! :)

Yeah, I picked sky diving. I think it would be fun if I were with a group of people, like in the picture you posted, but if I was by myself, I'd freak. No doubt. lol :D But even sky diving by myself sounds better than scuba diving. :)

I know, my baby blankey was, like, my best friend! lol :D I loved that thing!

I meant to send your letter today, but something came up. I'll try my best to get it in our mailbox tomorrow, though it won't "go" until Monday. :(

I love you!
Eldarwen