Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pop's birthday and a trip

Today is my Pop's birthday! Happy birthday, Pop! :D God truly blessed me with a wonderfully amazing Pop! :)




~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Also, tomorrow my Mom, siblings, and I are leaving to visit my grandparents. It'll take us two full days of driving to get there, so if you could pray for our safe travel we would all really appreciate it! :) Pop won't be able to go because of work, so he'll be left here with only a fat cat for company (a.k.a. Sam). Anyway, we'll be gone two weeks, so I'll be off Blogger until then. I'll miss y'all! :) Don't worry, when I get back I'll have lots and lots of pictures to share! :)



See ya!

Haley

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I'll be praying, Haley! I hope y'all have a wonderful trip. We're going to miss you while you're gone! :)

Hugs and prayers,
-- Taylor <3

Eldarwen said...

Hapy early birthday to your Pop!!

I'll miss you so much, Haley!! Love you girl! I'll pray that you have a safe, fun trip and make lots of wonderful memories with your family!

Love,
Eldarwen