Wednesday, September 8, 2010

They're almost here...

My favorite months of the year! ;) I was thinking the other day that, pretty soon, we'll be making wassail and looking out the windows at the snow falling. Hey, it snowed towards the end of October last year, so it really isn't that long away. ;)  But seriously, 2010 only has a few months left, then it will be 2011. This year has gone by too fast.

I'm very excited, because the last few months of the year are my favorites! :)







We're reaching my favorite time of year...

~Haley

5 comments:

Taylor said...

I know; I wholeheartedly share your excitement, Haley!! The fall and winter seasons are my favorite times of the year as well. =) Before we know it, 2011 will be here!

I hope you're enjoying your day!

Love & hugs,
---Taylor---

Eldarwen said...

Beautiful pictures, Haley!! I know what you mean. It seems like this year has just FLOWN by. :/ I can't wait for the fall weather! Right now it's raining really hard because of the tropical storm. It was nice at first, but we're getting soaked now. lol :D

Love you!
Love,
Eldarwen

Shannon said...

I also love the time of the year when the leaves fall, when the cool breezes sweep over you, and when you spend the nigts with your family around the fire. Unfortunitly, I will not be seeing that for a while yet, but I wait eagerly for it!

Lovely Photos~

Blessing,
~Shannon~

Hannah Mary said...

Those pictures are so pretty! I love this time of year too :)

Hannah

Callie said...

Yes, I totally agree!! This year has gone by SO fast. Great Photos!! :)

~ Callie <3