Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Grooming Toby and the color of my ipod!

Yesterday Mom got a grooming kit for Toby so me and Lindsay could groom him. That way we don't have to bring him anywhere or pay anyone to do it. After we watched the DVD it came with, we marched Toby outside, gave him a quick bath, then got to it. Lindsay took a few pictures...

We had fun with the shampoo and gave him a mohawk on his back. ;)

Notice how thrilled he looked. ;)

The end result.

Now he smells good and looks cute! :) I don't think we did too bad of a job, especially considering it was our first time grooming him. What do you think?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Now I'll tell y'all the color of my ipod. Y'all had some good guesses, but only one of you got it right. And that was... Taylor!! She guessed pink, and pink it is! :) 


Thanks for guessing, everyone! It was fun! :)

~Haley

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Y'all did a great job grooming Toby... he looks so handsome. =)

Yay!! I can't believe I guessed right. lol Actually, most people I know all have pink ipods so that's why I chose that color. It seems to be pretty popular! ;)

Eldarwen said...

He's adorable!! I love Toby! Ty always pouts for the rest of the day after we bathe him. He's such a goof. :)

Ooh, pink! I want a blue one, or a green one. :)

Love,
Eldarwen

Anonymous said...

Ohh, pink is so pretty! I love it!

Haley, do you think you could do me a favor? I'm not sure my blog's feed is alright, so could you go to your main blog page, scroll down until you find my new blog, and click on it? Could you tell me if there's a problem with it or not? Thank you! :D

Blessings,
~Stephanie