Monday, October 11, 2010

Home Again...

Yes, we got back from our wonderful vacation Friday afternoon. It was so much fun! I did a lot of cool things, ate a lot of good Southern food, visited with relatives, played lots of solitaire, and just had a blast! :)

I'll be posting some pictures later this week. I took close to 800, so I have plenty to share! ;) But, until then, I'll leave you with this one.

(Taken at the Bluebonnet Swamp. You can click on it for a better look at it.)


I have to go now!

~Haley

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I am glad that you and your family had a safe and blessed trip! I can't wait to see your photos!

Blessings,
~Shannon~

Taylor said...

I'm glad y'all are safe and sound at home again. :) Wow, 800 pictures?! That's a lot! I sure know how easy it easy to get carried away with a camera though. I can't wait to see some photos! ;)

Lots of love,
-- Taylor <3

Eldarwen said...

I'm so glad you're back, Haley!! I missed you bunches! That picture is beautiful! I cannot wait to see more!! :D

Love you!!
Eldarwen

Bea said...

Welcome back Haley! Glad you had a good time!! Looking forward to those pictures. =)

Miss Bea