Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Myrtles Plantation

While gone, one thing we did was visit the Myrtles Plantation. It was really fun! I got a lot of pictures, so here are a few! :) We weren't allowed to take pictures of any of the rooms in the house except the entrance, so that's why these are mostly pictures outside the house.

 The swamp by the house. It kind of looks like grass, doesn't it? ;) My sister Christine took this picture.


 Swamp.


 Side of a bench.I thought it was really pretty.

 Huge trees!

 There was moss hanging from the trees everywhere.




Beautiful chandelier.

There was a piano in the entrance.

The railing on the porch was beautiful!

Rocking chairs on the porch.

Pretty fountain.

The gate on the bridge.

The bridge goes over the swamp. That's one of my favorite pictures I took there.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That's all for now!

~Haley

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Ooo... I LOVE those pictures! =)

Eldarwen said...

Beautiful pictures, Haley!! The carvings on that bench ARE beautiful! :) And the swamp does kinda look like grass. lol :D The trees are so mysterious-looking. I love it! :)

Love,
Eldarwen

Shannon said...

So lovely! the house looks so beautiful and must have been a joy to visit.

Blessings,
~Shannon~

Unknown said...

The photos are so beautiful, Haley! I wish I could visit too. ;)